Over the last 15 years, ensuring occupational health has been a cornerstone of our organization. Thus, today, we are pleased to officially announce the addition of Specialized Occupational Health Services, as one of our main operational units. By combining our occupational health and safety unit and our Primary Health and Emergency Medical Services, we now take pride in becoming Mongolia’s first International Emergency and Occupational Health Specialized Clinic.
We are in the process of obtaining our health and safety accreditation ISOS 9001-45001, due in 2020
- OH MAIN SERVICES
- OH POSTER
Occupational Health Safety
“Occupational health and safety” (OHS) concerns set of activities aimed at studying and maintaining safety, health and welfare of people at work. In accordance with international regulations and standards, our clinic carries out comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and preventive approaches of occupational diseases and accidents. Our occupational health (OH) department is equipped to provide and maintain comprehensive access to professional medical care and the main services we provide are:
- Comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and preventive approaches of occupational diseases and accidents
- Fit-for-work assessments, including pre-employment, periodical, transfer, exit medicals and return-to-work examinations.
- Health surveillance services
- Drug and alcohol screening conducted pre-deployment, at random, and/or due to a cause.
- Occupational health and safety training, project/ program implementation and counselling service for partner organizations and individuals.
- Quality standards and management processes, with regular internal and external audits conducted
- Referral management